As the owner of Texas-based Tea2Go looks for Chapter 7 personal bankruptcy security, the Tea2Go…
Fire protection is the study and practice of minimizing the adverse effects of potentially destructive fires. This also encompasses the study of the behavior, suppression, and investigation of the fire, as well as its related emergencies. Furthermore, it includes the research and development, testing, and implementation of fire mitigating systems. Such structures and systems can be land-based or offshore, in which the operators and owners have the responsibility to maintain their systems as per the laws, building code, and fire code.
When it comes to fire protection, most people tend to automatically think about fire alarms and sprinklers. While they are not wrong to think that, these are just two of the many structures that protect occupants from fire. Smoke, for starters, is also harmful and can cause fatal poisoning, so it has to be managed and controlled well. Also, buildings need to have measures when helping firemen work more effectively in cases that sprinkles aren’t enough to control the fire. Some of the main components of fire protection systems include automatic fire sprinklers, standpipes, fire alarm systems, smoke control systems, fire command center, and fire pumps.
Why SEO matters to fire protection companies
Did you know that today’s generation of fire protection consumers performs 12 online searchers before seeking out a potential vendor? Make sure your business is the one they’ll find for fire protection companies with Bobs SEO. If you’re on the lookout for a top SEO agency with proven results in helping other companies like yours by measurably increase their organic search rankings, leads, and sales, then congrats because you’ve come to the right place.
Go to Google and type on the search bar, “fire protection companies (name of your city and/or state).” Given that 71% of commercial buyers start vendor research with generic searches, your fire protection company is losing business to your competitors if you don’t get your site listed on the first page. But don’t fret because Bob’s SEO can help. Our SEO team is known for its wide range of knowledge and experience in earning more qualified traffic and converting more site visitors into leads and sales for many companies.
What SEO is all about
Search engine optimization is the process of modifying, restructuring, and/or creating website content and code so the website and rank well on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Firstly, your fire protection website has to be coded in a way that search engines can easily find and crawl it. Additionally, your website has to be fast, mobile-friendly, and secure. You will also need to have web page after web page of compelling, remarkable, fresh, and optimized content. Lastly, your site should have gain citations, references, and links from other authoritative websites in your niche.
What encompasses our SEO services
In many SEO packages, the basic inclusions are:
A competitive marketing analysis lets you see how your company pars against your top 3 competitors in the search results.
Conducting keyword research allows you to determine the top sales-driving terms and keywords in your market and industry.
Developing actionable revenue goals and SEO plans
Website content and code optimization
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Making your site fast, secure and mobile-friendly
- Editing your site’s code and structure to be in tune with the best SEO practices
- Editing and optimizing your current web pages for increased search visibility and creative content
- Local SEO
- Optimizing your fire protection company’s Google My Business page for your phone number, address, contact details, maps listing, and business hours
- Finding and auditing existing citations of your business on various online directors like Facebook, Yelp, and more.
- Researching, managing, and monitoring backlink and local citation opportunities to improve your site’s authority
- Optimizing your Facebook profile for best local SEO techniques
Measurement and analytics reporting
- Providing transparent revenue attribution and monthly reports regarding the status and outcome of your SEO campaign(s) and the next plans to come
- Creating reports on tracked incoming phone calls and analyzing separately tracked phone lines for all marketing channels
- Tracking analytics daily to keep an eye for penalties, anomalies, hacks, and other activities that can harm your sales
- Monitoring and improving your SEO campaign
- Monitoring your top 3 competitors
- Monitoring your organic traffic, leads, keyword rankings, and calls
- Keeping track of your competitors’ keyword rankings
- Constantly optimizing and tweaking your SEO campaign to improve your site’s performance over time