CCS Education Initiative
The CCS Education Initiative is a collaboration of environmentally concerned businesses and organizations focused on the important and necessary role that carbon capture and sequestration can play in mitigating global climate change.
- West Coast Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnership Website
- U.S. Dept of Energy Website
- Carbon Capture Journal - News oriented web site with email newsletter. Website
- Carbon Management Program, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- Geologic Storage Research, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Sponsored by the UN’s World Meterological Organization and the UN’s Environment Programme)
- CO2 Capture Project - This international effort, led by the energy industry, addresses the issue of reducing emissions in a manner that will contribute to an environmentally acceptable and competitively priced continuous energy supply for the world. Web site describes various technologies and features a 26-minute film of the CO2 Capture Project.
- IEA- CO2 Capture and sequestration – Web site of he IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme
- Cooperative Research Centre for Greenhouse Gas Technologies
- Carbon Dioxide Capture and Geological sequestration (CCS) – Australian Government