Atlanta SEO Expert That Ranks You At The Top!
Atlanta is Georgia’s capital city that features its undeniable Southern roots. The city is a major tourist destination in the region because of its rising number of talented celebrities, shopping, flourishing nightlife, and humid weather. In fact, Atlanta is known as “Hotlanta” in relation to its weather and nightlife.
Additionally, Atlanta is also the tenth largest economy in the United States as corporate operations play a massive role in its economy. The city of Atlanta encompasses the headquarters of renowned corporations such as Coca-Cola, The Home Depot, and Delta Air. With a booming economy like that, other not-so-big businesses have to play catch up and one of the best ways to do that is through the help of Atlanta SEO companies.
What is Atlanta SEO?
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a digital marketing strategy that involves improving your website’s visibility and search rankings. Technically speaking, there are over 200 ranking factors, which is a lot to take, I know. But the key here is to ensure that your Atlanta business site is not violating any of the rules and guidelines of Google.
Every search engine’s number one goal is to always provide the best possible content to its end users. As a result, a search engine like Google has designed its own algorithm that is led by a set of factors in determining the best possible results. Moreover, search engines will crawl your website and analyze other indicators like backlinks and page speed to determine where your website belongs in search engine results pages (SERPs). So if your website has been outdated for quite a while now or you haven’t posted a new blog article in few years, then it’s time to perform an audit on your site to know how you can get ahead of your competitors.
Basic Elements of SEO
In today’s digital world, people can easily find you on the internet by inputting your web address, name, or brand on the search bar of search engines. An Atlanta SEO agency’s main responsibility is to optimized your site’s performance so online users can quickly discover you and this process is called search engine optimization (SEO).
For every search engines--especially the popular ones--they make it their number one mission to provide their users with the best and most relevant content possible. When an online user cannot find what he’s looking for in Google, then chances are, he’s gonna move to another search engine in hope of finding what he’s seeking for.
With this in mind, search engines like Google and Yahoo have created their own algorithm designed to determine the best pages to display on top for every keyword or search term. In determining the rankings of websites, the consider the following elements:
- Relevancy - what is the most relevant page that matches with the search query of your customers?
- Proximity - is your business the closest to a certain customer that may be able to satisfy that customer’s need?
- Popularity - which business or company within your niche is the people’s choice or the most trustworthy?
Our Atlanta SEO agency is here to optimize your website based on those three basic elements so that the eyes of search engines will be focused on you. As SEO experts, we will ensure that your website contains all the right ingredients that search engines are looking to make up their ranking recipe.
Why do you need Atlanta SEO Services?
Every Atlanta business needs a professional search engine optimized website just like how they needed business cards many years ago. In this modern and digital era, 3 out of 4 people search through the web when they want to look for products and services or find a solution to their problems.
Have you tried looking up your website on Google? Is it on the first page? If not, then you should know that the first page of search results receive a whopping 91% of traffic. And, I tell you, this is not something you definitely want to miss out.
Not being on the first page of the results page means you are greatly missing out on sales opportunities and valuable leads. So, how can you boost your site’s ranking and make it appear on the first page? Simple. You need to implement an effective SEO strategy.
What services to expect from an Atlanta SEO company?
Our Atlanta SEO campaigns include the following key SEO services to help improve your business’s online visibility and keyword rankings:
- Website audit - Performing an audit on your website is the very first step in the SEO process. This includes reviewing things like your site’s URL structure, metadata, technical problems, backlink analysis, competition, keyword opportunities, and so on.
- Technical SEO - Activities such as fixing scheme errors and lowering your page load times, are just two of the many aspects of the technical side of SEO. This part does not only require a creative SEO team, but also a teamthat is strategic and technical.
- Link building - A reputable SEO agency have solid relationships and connections with quality websites and media people in various industries and niche. This way, they can perform outreach activities to boost your backlink profile and clear your path from spammy websites.
- Competition analysis - Competition analysis lets you understand better the SERP landscape of your industry and see which businesses are trying to rank for the same keywords as your company.
- Keyword research - With the help of search data gathered from various resources and taken using multiple tools, your Atlanta SEO team will conduct research and create a list of keyword opportunities for your site.
- Content writing - A team of content writers will be responsible for producing content for your website to help boost both of your internal linking and keyword ranking strategies. A content that is optimized for SEO should be relevant and provide solutions to the problems of your customers.
How can SEO experts in Atlanta, GA help you?
With professional Atlanta SEO experts, you can have your site audited, your competition analyzed and you can be able to use a strategy designed specifically for your business. Your Atlanta, Georgia SEO agency should be able to provide you with an SEO strategy that is integrated with the right keyword research not to mention opportunities that will drive more visitors and leads to your site.Previous Next