If you ask around, any startup owners will tell you that starting your own business will not be…
The web is growing by leaps and bounds, and Las Vegas businesses are now ready to shell out a considerable part of their marketing budget towards online marketing. Becoming visible to people who matter is thus on the priority list of all brands. And when it comes to online visibility, Las Vegas Search Engine Optimization is the key. So what does 2018 has in store for Search Engine Optimization?
- Social Media: In 2018, Social Media will gain more prominence when it comes to online search. More and more social media mentions will find their way into search result pages. With the likes of Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ gradually capturing our mind spaces, it will take them only some time to establish their full-fledged presence on our search result pages too.
- Personalized search: Keeping in tune with Web 3.0, the internet will become more and more personalized. Your search results will increasingly display results that your online network has recommended. Logged-in users can also enjoy the benefits of a more fine-tuned search. At the same time, privacy issues will become all the more critical…how much to reveal and how much to hide, would be a tightrope walk in 2018.
- Mobile search: With more and more iPhones, Androids, and the likes entering the market, mobile will be the most common platform to communicate with customers on-the-go. Thus optimizing sites for mobile viewing would be crucial in 2018. In addition to this, new mobile technologies like ‘Speaking,’ ‘Tapping,’ ‘Shaking,’ etc. will further expand the Mobile SEO market.
- Quality content: Content will still be the king in 2018. As recent updates of the Google algorithm have suggested, quality content will be awarded, and harmful or low-quality content will suffer. So in 2018, before you even think of making an impact online, make sure your content is in place.
- Local Search: With new-age technologies like Near Field Communication, ‘Push’ mails, etc. local search will acquire an entirely new meaning in 2018. Also, with more and more directory-based portals like Zomato, Just Dial, Sulekha, Buzzintown, etc. entering the market, local will become the new global.
So what will be your SEO strategy for 2018?